Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blogs and Buddies. (part eight)

Hello again from the craft-crazy blogger who is taking some time out to review some of my fellow swapping buddies on swap-bot, even though the due date was a week ago.

Day eight: i heart things and things by Danie.

I love the way this blog pretty much sums itself up in the heading. Straight away I got a feel for the writer and a sense of what she is all about. I specially loved the "re: Danie" tab as this lead straight to her bio which is usually my favourite part about reading a new blog for the first time.
Danie seems like a very fun person and a free spirit at that. Her blog is an online journal of just about everything that goes on in her life from her highs to her lows. I would also like to congratulate her on recently getting engaged and wish her all the best for her up-coming wedding.

 visit Danie at http://beastybeast.blogspot.com/ 

So for now I will love ya and leave ya ...Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment