Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogs and Buddies. (part ten)

So we have come to the end of Blogs and Buddies and I must say that it has been a great experience. I have learned so much and grown as a blogger, seen so many types of blogs and styles that I would have never thought of. so without further ado, I shall wrap up my little escapade with the last and final blog.

Unionvale Mom's spot by: Cariann

I like this blog from the get go because it sent me straight into my kitchen to munch on some left overs, the recipes are too good and really simple for a newbie-in-the-kitchen like me. The blog is not only about recipes because it offers nifty hints and tips, reviews and giveaways. How cool is that?
Cariann is married and has two boys which she home schools. I have another friend who home schools her children and even thought the concept is a bit foreign to me, I applaud her in her efforts and really admire her for it. Funny how most of the home schooler's I have met are very crafty, I wonder if there is any connection there? That is probably something I will have to ask Cariann about and it won't be that hard to do as this blogger is very active in the social networking world with a link to her twitter and facebook accounts.
Reading on in her blog, I came across some pics of her adorable kiddies which is nice because it really gives a feel to the blog where you get to know her.

This is another blog that I will be continuing to follow and I look forward to reading all her future adventures and endeavors.

http://unvlmom.blogspot.com/ is where you can find Cariann.

Thank you for taking this trip with me through all these exciting and new blogs and I look forward to sharing some new crafting ideas and attempts with you in future installments of 'This and That' but for now... Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment