Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogs and Buddies. (part five)

Okay everyone, so it has been a while but now I am back in the swing and am ready to introduce the next blogger.


Day five : Betwixxt by Gracie

From the get go this blog has a lively and upbeat feel. Gracie is a wedding planner with a flair for the (in her own words) irregular. reading through her profile was like reading  letter from an old friend mainly because it is written in handwriting as apposed to text but also because she does such a good job at explaining herself that i fell like i have known her for years. Her most recent endeavor is opening an etsy shop. Betwixxt offers an eclectic mix of beautiful sewn creations and while browsing her goodies, led me to fall in love with a particular 'Betty Bag', a polka dot patterned clutch bag with a red accent....truly desirable.


There are so many topics to choose from so I just chose 'inpirational' and while I intend to read this blog from start to finnish, I decidedd that for today i would just explore one aspect of this blog. The 'inspiration' section has some lovely pics to look at and some daily ramblings which really give you a feel for this bloggers style as well as a pic of said blogger so you can put a face to a name.

http://betwixxt.blogspot.com/ is where you will find gracie

This blog is really fun and I am going to go explore it some more, why don't you join me and let me know if my analysis was spot on or off the mark so while I go read a bit more.....Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment