Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blogs and Buddies. (part four)

As another lovely Sunday evening comes to an end and all the planning for Monday begins, I take a moment out to explore another blog.

Day four: BPositivie. BFree by Becca

Becca's blog appealed to me from the get go. Her writing is on a very high level and you get the feeling that this blogger writes with ease and the flow of her work is very natural. I love the comfortable feeling she makes the reader feel and I am compelled to read more. This blog gives you the feeling of catching up with an old friend who you have not seen in ages and I can almost see her in my head as if having a conversation. Does this sound weird? If it does then I apologize but it is the only way I know how to explain. Becca also has a link to her etsy shop which is really worth a look, vegan recipes  and tips on how to be positive, what a great idea!
You can really tell that Becca loves writing, the passion shows in her work. Reading the entire blog will be quite a task but it is one I look forward to and definitely something which I plan on doing , I urge you to do the same.

Find Becca @ http://bpositivebfree.blogspot.com/

So while I go off to finish up Sunday chores and prepare my day for tomorrow I will love you and leave you and look forward to sharing more blogging adventures on this or that...Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment