Sunday, June 5, 2011

And the winner is......

E-blogger has been up to tricks lately and since it is not allowing new comments from some people I have decided to indirectly enter some into the competition via swap-bot. So just to recap, here are the entrants.

1) DonaaKay
2) Anonymous (aka Toupti)
3) Batmamma
4) Marilize
5) Principeta
6) Aynsley
7) CrazeyCatChick and last but definitely not least
8) Gooseberry
And the winner is .....................

Number 6 .
Congratulations Aynsley.You will be contacted shortly with the rest of the details. 

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my draw and appreciate the support shown.Unfortunately there can only be one winner but I might host another give away soon and hopefully e-blogger will play nice next time. I have a screen shot of random.org's choice but since my computer was upgraded (or downgraded actually) today by our not-so-handy handy man, my microsoft office is missing in action and I cannot save the screen shot as a j.peg file so it is available as a e-mail upon request if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment